Yesterday a very talented writer, Laura Eno (http://lauraeno.blogspot.com/) sent me the best, unexpected message: An Award winning message for my blog!!!!
She passed on to me the “Honest Scrap” Award, given by bloggers to other bloggers who express themselves and write/blog from their heart & soul.
It is such an honor and source of incredible happiness to receive an award for being yourself and for expressing true feelings and emotions! It is even better if somebody so talented and kind gives you that award… Thank You, Laura Eno, I believe that every time we touch a soul with our words and with any form of Art, we are truly blessed!
And now I am supposed to nominate 7 bloggers for the same award and list 10 honest things about myself…
Here they are, the 7 bloggers I would like to pass this award on to:
(They are listed in a chronological order, order in which I got to meet their authors through this invisible wire of communication called networking)
http://writersnwriters.blogspot.com/ By Jim Wisneski
http://krystyna81.blogspot.com/ By Kristina Laurendi Havens
http://inkwellmag.blogspot.com/ By Lorraine Ross
http://semaphore1.blogspot.com/ By Samuel Peralta
http://crownedwithlaurels.blogspot.com/ By Larry Fish
http://kathysart.blogspot.com/ By Kathy Ostman-Magnusen
http://onze.typepad.com/ By Judy B.
This is the list of the 10 Honest things about myself, in no particular order…
1) I cannot shut up and have to say whatever I think to whoever… otherwise I risk explosion or implosion!!!
2) I believe in love at first sight and that it can last forever
3) I like shopping in major cities.
4) I never settle for anything… it is all or nothing!
5) I enjoy playing football & spending time with my 5 year old son and his friends.
6) I love Music
7) I like electronic gadgets
8) I enjoy traveling & love coming back home
9) I love Art
10) I really really like coffee, particularly espresso!!!